Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 17 Monday

Day 118
Weight: 141.5lb (64.32kg, 10.11st)
No change
Total lost: 6lb (2.73kg, 0.43st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 16lb (7.5kg, 1.18st)

Water intake: 126oz (3.73l)  & 2 mugs of herbal tea

I tried to keep my hydration up.  No almonds today (I am out anyway).  I have been taking Kleritea for the last two days to help me unclog the plumbing, finally getting some results today!  I think with almonds, I may be able to do 1oz, but not the multiple ounces I've been doing.  I seemed to do OK the other day when I only had one serving.  I ate double the amount of veggies that I usually would. 

Colonix & Paranil
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Roasted zucchini, squash, red peppers (double serving)
Roast pork loin
Goat yogurt
Steak w/salsa
Roasted butternut squash/rutabaga
Goat yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment