Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Dukan Diet 2013 -- Week 5 Friday

Day 33 (aka Day 9, 51 days left)
Weight: 149.75b (67.93kg, 10.70st)
Loss: .5lb
Total Dukan 2013: 3.25lb (1.47kg, .23st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 8.25lb (3.74kg, .59
st)

Water & other liquids (non-caffeinated): a lot!

Exercise: had to get more tissues from the store!

So I'm home sick today.  Must have woken up at least 10x, and used up at least a box of tissues.  I am on day two of no stevia, so I'm not sure if this is a cold or my system clearing out.  My lungs are clearing, and that's usually not part of the beginning of a cold, but it does happen when I've been eating dairy and stop.  My lungs immediately start to get rid of the extra fluid.  It might also explain why I've been stuck.  I also didn't have my protein powder, it also has stevia.  I've been putting coconut sugar instead in my tea.

No fiber today
Scrambled eggs (4)
A few walnuts
Sweet potato
Hamburger patty
Manchego cheese
Cold-Eeze lozenges (probably 6+) -- they taste like candy!

Steak w/salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment