Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, April 26, 2013

Dukan Diet 2013 -- Week 7 & 8 catchup post

Day 44-54
My weight is still hovered in the 150-152 area. The countdown wasn't helping me stay with the program. I've had a beer 1-2x a week, I had wine last week Wednesday.  This Wednesday I had a G&T, some chocolate, 1 piece of sushi w/rice, and a suspicious sauce with some baby lambchops at a catered office function.  I have increased my walking, I walked 1hr after work yesterday, got off one stop early today, and have gone out and walked around the neighborhood every lunch this week. Today is a PP day.

I started taking copper, selenium, Vit E & potassium supplements earlier this week, in case these would help get rid of "age spots".  Sometimes it can be due to a deficiency, so I thought I'd give it a try.  I am also drinking gotu kola which may also help with the spots, and nettle tea to help with kidney and liver functions.

No comments:

Post a Comment