Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, November 23, 2012

Dukan Diet Challenge Fall 2012 -- Week 5 & 6 Saturday-Thursday

Day 34-39
Weight: 144-146

It's creeping up!

Water intake: low to average

Highlights:

Saturday, went to Costco, had a hot dog w/o a bun there, can't remember what else.  I think it was a PV day.

Sunday, went to the circus, and went prepared with snacks, but caved and ate some of the free food:
2 ice cream bars (caramel), a soft pretzel.  Had 2 slices of pizza for dinner, plus 2-3 garlic knots, probably 1-2 glasses of wine.

Monday, had nothing until after they drew blood for my annual physical, then drank my protein drink and ate the yogurt I had brought with me.  Walked across the Brooklyn Bridge w/my cousin, wandered around Vinegar Hill, then had a soy hot chocolate and 1/2 a berry tart.  Took the subway to Wall Street, which looked like a ghost town by Broad Street, so bought some candy and a diet soda from a small store there.  Since most of the buildings there are closed, I don't know how the businesses down by South Ferry are going to stay in business...  Walked around the tip of the island, then up to the WTC.  So, lots of exercise!  Had dinner at home, steak w/salsa?

Tuesday, got a free lunch, I selected ropa vieja, which came with yellow rice, and fried sweet plantains.  I stuffed myself.

Wednesday was a PP day, had steak and yogurt at work, I think more of the same (although I think I had bbq sauce w/the steak at dinner)

Thanksgiving, had a small glass of a berry liqueur, my kids were driving me crazy, then some yogurt and a rye round w/goat butter. Our holiday dinner was turkey w/cranberry relish (made w/orange juice), some baked sweet potato, carrot casserole (has bread crumbs) & red wine.  Dessert was a berry pie (delicious crust!) w/Breyer's vanilla ice cream.  I seconds of almost everything, had trouble waddling away from the table!

Apart from Monday, my exercise quotient was low, and my food quantities were  high on several days.  I am not showing a lot of restraint right now...  Upcoming is my birthday (50) on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment