Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, November 9, 2012

Dukan Diet Fall Challenge 2012 -- Week 3/4

Day 19-25
Weight: 143-147

! Yes, I've not been very good. I had some events and decided to enjoy them.  I was also away on Monday, which is why I did not send in my weigh-in info.


Sunday:  drove up to the Hudson Valley, where I had wine at an event, then steak, potatoes & root veggies for dinner.

Monday: scrambled eggs & potatoes for breakfast. At a morning event, I broke down and had some delicious small blueberry pastries.  I also had a marzipan bar w/chocolate.

Tuesday and Wednesday I spent trying to catch up on my hydration, I was extremely dehydrated from the weekend.  They were mostly PV days.

Thursday was the Thanksgiving meal at the office. I had apple crumb pie w/cinnamon whipped cream.  Then I had a box of Good n' Plenty (licorice has wheat) on the way home, and then stopped off and picked up a snack bag of pretzels.  I also had some candy corn and some ginger thins. 

 So this morning, my 147lb is water weight and air.

So I'm not doing too well!  I have to get back to my Challenge mindset, which was totally interrupted by Hurricane/Superstorm Sandy.  I guess I am one of those who has gained a few Sandy pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment