Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dukan Diet 2013 -- Weeks 9-10.5

Days 63-73

And again, weight is still in the 150-154 range.  At least I'm not gaining, but I'm not losing either.  I've been having ale or stout 3-4x a week, and that has been helping with my kidney issues, so I'm going to stick with that at least 2x a week.  Over the weekend I went out for dinner on Saturday, and ended up having a small dessert made with Ovaltine, which has wheat.  I looked six months pregnant by the time I got home.  I did have dairy (ice cream) for several days (including Mother's Day), and it's now clearing my system.

I've been having carbs off and on in the form of gluten-free products for the last 10 days.  I tried a new brand of gluten-free pretzels yesterday, and they were really good, "Snyder's" makes regular pretzels, so they've gotten a good recipe, much better than the ones I had a few weeks ago by Glutino.  Last week and today they had gluten-free pizza in the cafeteria upstairs.  Today I brought some shredded goat cheese so I could avoid the mozzarella I had last week.  I think I'm done though with the gluten-free products.  I'm not that bloated, I just feel like my system is sluggish. 

I am walking more, but I need to cut out the carbs for it to really help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment