Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Getting back on track: Day 1

Day 1
Goal: 134lb
Start weight: 147.5lb
Weight: 147.5lb (66.90kg, 10.54st)
Loss: 0lbs (0kg, .0st) 
Average weight this past week: TBD
Average weight the week before: TBD
Milestones: none yet :(
Steps: 6,584

Weeks to reach goal: 12 weeks (that's a little more than 1lb a week)

I'm going to start a new checklist of things I want to achieve daily:

Pushups:  2 sets of 10 reps
Ab exercises:  yes
Walks:  Morning 9 blocks, lunch 14 blocks, after work (?  I can't remember!)
Medical exercise:  7 reps
No sugar/sweets:  yes
No grains:  yes
No cow dairy:  yes

I did another college tour to look at the colleges that my elder DD was accepted/waitlisted to.  There was a lot of driving, but we had a campus tour on both Saturday (10,788 steps) and Sunday (7,754 steps).  Saturday there was also a long walk to dinner and back to the car.  I did OK with food and stayed gluten-free, but ended up having ice cream and candy several times starting Saturday after dinner, then Sunday and into Monday.  I had delicious lamb chops w/asparagus & sweet potato fries on Saturday for dinner.  Yesterday (Tuesday) I had a granola bar and several caramel squares, but that's it for the bad behaviour!  I have to take advantage of the good weather and get down below 140lb before my summer vacation. 

I am posting this now, even though I don't have the information re: walks at lunch & after work, just because I feel I need to publicly post this to get back on track, so I will be updating it later today with my afternoon activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment