Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, September 21, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 37 Sat-Thurs

Day 262-267
Weight fluctuated 140-140.5 most of the week, then Thursday morning it was up to 143lb

Water intake: Low to medium (never high)

I've been a slacker, which is why I haven't posted (didn't want to confess?)  Highlights for the week: 

Saturday & Sunday I had gluten-free products that are higher carb.

Monday-Wednesday I ran out of my protein powder, so I had scrambled eggs and home fried potatoes at the office cafeteria for breakfast.  Monday I had a glass of wine.  Wednesday I had hot dogs for dinner, lots of sodium in addition to the bloating which started Saturday!  That's why the scale bounced up.

Thursday I had donut holes and a slice of pizza.  The donut holes (Dunkin' Donuts) were unsatisfying, but the pizza was delicious!  I took 2 charcoal capsules to minimize the bloating.  So far it's working, I was down to 142.25 this morning.

Exercise: low.  I haven't done P90X this week...  I was recovering from my asthma attack at the end of last week, but I don't have that excuse any more.  I have had after-work activities on Monday & Thursday, so I got home late on those days.

I am wearing my size 6 pants because I've been puffy and didn't want a muffin top at the office.  They're comfortable though, not tight, but it's time to shrink down to comfy size 4s.  I do like one of the pairs a lot, and I don't have them in a 4, so it's nice to be able to wear them a few times this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment