Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, June 3, 2013

Dukan Diet 2013 -- Week 12 Sunday

Day 91 (34 days before vacation)
Weight: 150.5lb (68.27kg, 10.75st)
Loss: .25lb
Total Dukan 2013: 2.50lb (1.13kg, .18st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 7.50lb (3.40kg, .54s
t)

Exercise: walked from the East Side through Central park to the West side + 10 blocks north

I went to the movies (the new Star Trek movie -- loved it!) and had one treat.  My cousin is visiting, and looks fantastic!  She said she lost weight because of me.  Last summer I'd gotten down to my optimal weight, and she decided to do the same.  Of course, I blimped up, and just can't seem to get back down. Actually, it's good to be reminded that I believed that you didn't have to be heavier just because you were older.  I was beginning to believe the CW that older = heavier.  Plateaus can almost brainwash you!

Boiled eggs (3)
Goat yogurt
Manchego cheese
Blue Raspberry Icee (large)
Frozfruit
Grilled salmon (some mystery sauce on it)
Strawberry rhubarb pie filling (2 spoonfuls, no crust)
Red wine (1.5 glasses)
Baby carrots
Goat yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment