Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dukan Diet 2013 -- Week 12 Thursday

Day 95 (30 days before vacation)
Weight: 148.75lb (67.47kg, 10.63st)
Loss: .25lb
Total Dukan 2013: 4.25lb (1.93kg, .30st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 9.25lb (4.20kg, .66s
t)


Exercise: 2 hrs walking in AMNH, walk across the park and down 10 blocks,walk around the Frick Museum for 2 hrs, then back across the park and another 24 blocks

I'm naturally happy the number is going down.  I'm spending the day walking around in museums w/my cousin, so as long as I don't eat terribly, I should have good results for tomorrow.

Well, I had a bunch of sweet stuff, but then again I was low in calories on the rest of the food and I walked a lot, so remains to be seen.  Feeling puffy before bedtime.

Radishes throughout the day
Walnuts throughout the day (1 snack baggie)
Salad w/chicken, mushrooms, balsamic vinegar/olive oil
Raspberry & lemon sorbet (small cup)
Small chocolate bar
4 chocolate squares
Bounty bar (chocolate & coconut)
Buffala mozzarella & one medium tomato w/olive oil
Imperial Russian Stout (12oz)
Goat yogurt
York peppermint patty

No comments:

Post a Comment