Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 10 Friday-Saturday

Day 66 (May 6, 2011)
Weight 143.5, lost .5lb

I was super excited to reach the 143s again, too bad I had two functions to go to this weekend!

Friday I had an alumni evening at my elem-middle-high school, but I did OK...

1.25 scoops e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Steak w/salsa
Yogurt
Almonds
Some sort of vegetable, I forget what
Carrots & cucumbers & goat cheese
some "wine product", yuck! I switched to water instead, didn't want beer
Real wine (1 glass)
Prosciutto
1/2 salad w/baby greens, beets, pecorino romano cheese
At home I had leftover broiled salmon (w/salty spices)
The result was:

Day 67 (May 7, 2011)
Weight: 144.5, gain 1lb

Could have been worse.  Tonight's function was delicious!  I enjoyed every single forbidden bite.  Yes, as you will see, the weight gain was unfortunate, but some of that is air, as I had some wheat.  I tried to minimize the damage by doing 90s of air squats & had a garlic extract pill and some ALA, as Tim Ferriss' program suggests.


1.25 scoops e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Steak w/salsa
Yogurt
A small salad w/artichoke hearts

Dinner:
Plenty of good wine
Steak w/a delicious sauce
Small serving of yukon gold potato salad
2 asparagus spears

Dessert:
1.5 delicious chocolate sprinkled donuts from "The Donut Bar" on 14th & 7th

In for a penny, in for a pound, so I had on the way home:
Coffee cake, Drakes?  It's the 99cent kind.

At home I broke down and opened one of my girl scout cookie boxes I hid in the freezer, and had:

3 samoa cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment