Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

P90X Day 73: Shoulders & Arms

Trying to increase my weights, but I'm running into a problem with the ones going up to 20lb.  My hand grip strength is just not that good, so my second round of curls I was running out of steam because my hands were tired, not because my biceps were wiped.  Hopefully I'll be able to build up strength as the weeks go by.  I'm also up to 13.5 on two tricep exercises.  My shoulders are still lagging behind...  Did some of ARX, 6 exercises only.  I'll try to do the rest tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. I find the same thing with my hands/wrists. And I find it particularly difficult to actually isolate my biceps. But it's coming along! Great work with the increases!

    ReplyDelete