Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 11 Saturday

Day 74 (May 14, 2011)
Weight: 142.5, no change

Very satisfied with that.  I was feeling very skinny UNTIL around 10PM, when my bra suddenly felt very tight.  I was blowing up!  I now feel pregnant.  Why?  Let's see what I ate today:

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Salad w/balsamic vinaigrette
Virgin Mary
Roast chicken & turnips
Almonds
Yogurt

OK, no problems there.  Then, on the way to Target I had:
One bottle of Stewart's diet root beer, sweetened with aspartame, around 5:30
More almonds

Before my workout, more almonds and cheese
Then I did my workout, and then had:

3/4 e.w. protein powder
Roast chicken -- only seasoned with ground black pepper
A very large baked sweet potato
More cheese

Could I be ballooning because of the sweet potato, or the aspartame?  The last time I blew up, I had carrots, sweet like the sweet potato.  But I have a vague recollection that I had a diet soda.  I didn't record it, as it didn't have any calories, but it was about 4+ hours before I expanded, which is an unusually long time for me to have a reaction.  The sweet potato seems like a better candidate for causing the problem.  The other thing is I was dehydrated during the day, and I drank a lot of water during my workout and afterwards.  Could that have affected something?  Hmmm. I am going to have to keep track of this new information!

1 comment:

  1. You are fading away on us my dear!! Great numbers!
    And you know the bloating will pass!

    ReplyDelete