Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 10 Tuesday

Day 70 (May 10, 2011)
Weight: 145.25, lost 1.25lb

Still another day or two before I see where I'm really at.  My original end date for my cruise phase was supposed to be this Friday, but I definitely don't see myself stopping.  Even at my lowest so far doing Dukan, 143.25, I was 8lb away from my goal weight, so it's going to be another 3-6 weeks at least.  I was hoping to have 3-4 weeks before my vacation in early July to start the consolidation phase.  There's still hope if I start to do 2 PP each week.

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Steak w/salsa
Chicken breast w/salsa
Yogurt
Turnips
Almonds
Cheese
Hamburger (bunless) w/bbq sauce
Broccoli & carrots

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great - and you know that. Those few pounds will come off, and you'll be right back on track. Do you find it easier to lose as the weather warms up? Actually, I have no idea where you are in the world? I have no idea what your weather is like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in NYC, so in the spring/summer I frequently walk 1hr from work either to my Mom's apt (50 blocks), or that far and then get on the subway home. It does mean that I get home later, and tend to slack off P90X, because then I'm doing it so late. I have to get back on schedule starting today w/Back & Biceps.

    You're right about the weight, I'm at my lowest again so far in Dukan, 143.25.

    ReplyDelete