Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 13

Day 86 (May 26, 2011)
Weight: 140.25lb, lost .25lb

Well, I'm hitting several milestones all at once.  I'm less than 64kg (63.75kg), I've lost 8kg, and I'm .25 shy of  10st and 140lb!  It's always obvious when there's outer fat that's disappearing, but I think we all forget there is that internal, or visceral fat that disappears.  I'm still not clear where I'm going to end up.  I was 124 when I was swimming a lot in my twenties.  Then I was 135 when I was in my thirties, exercising (and partying) a lot.  I still have an annoying though small fat pad on my stomach.

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Roast beef w/salsa
Broccoli & carrots
Yogurt
Almonds
Cheese
Hamburger (bunless) w/ketchup (yes, forbidden, but it's a "vegetable"!)
Carrots

3 comments:

  1. You're amazing! My hero! How tall are you anyhow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somewhere between 5'6" and 5'6.5". I used to be 5'6 3/4, but I'm shrinking with age, I'm 48.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At that height, you must look smokin'!!

    ReplyDelete