Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, May 9, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 10 Monday

Day 69 (May 9, 2011)
Weight: 146.5lb, no change

IT'S TIME TO PAY DAY!  Couldn't sleep, as I couldn't lay down, I was gasping for air.  I was so bloated!  Check these measurements out:

Underbust normal: 30.5"  this morning it was 34"
Waist normal: 29" this morning it was 34"

Now imagine my poor lungs under all that pressure.  It did help to go to work, where there are no cats (I have 3) and no dog (1).  I am allergic to both, I take allergy pills, but in a crisis like this, it makes the situation much worse, I was wheezing so badly.  The dehydration caused by the wine & salted cashews didn't help either.  Now you can understand why I like the Dukan Diet so much, I feel great on it!  It's just hard to live with NEVER having wheat again...  Every now and then I indulge.  Sometimes I seem to get off scot free, other times it's a nightmare.

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Chicken w/salsa
Yogurt
Sweet Potato
Goat cheese
Pasta meat sauce
Almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment