Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, May 2, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 9 Monday

Day 62 (May 2, 2011)
Weight: 145.5lb, no change

I've decided to do a mini-attack phase to get my head back in the right place. Also, I haven't done 2 PP days a week at all in the cruise phase.  I did OK when I did a PP day and a C&B workout, so I think I'm going to try to do 2 PP days a week, try to move the weight loss along a little faster.  BTW, that's following his 2/7 plan, not his 5/5 or 1/1 plan.  Dukan says that the 2/7 plan is fine if the weight loss goal isn't that great.  My cruise phase was supposed to finish the middle of May (in two weeks), but I'm not on schedule.  Right now, I'll probably be at my goal weight mid-June, four weeks later which is frustratingly slow.  Time to follow the plan more closely! 

1.25 scoops e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Yogurt
Almonds
Steak w/yogurt paprika sauce
Sheep cheese
Goat cheese
Roast beef

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great plan! Can't wait to see how it goes:)

    ReplyDelete