Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, May 13, 2011

P90X Day 64 & 66: Chest, Shoulders & Tris and Back & Biceps

My schedule is completely off, but I'm just going to do my best to catch up.

CS&T went well (it was last week Thursday).  Then my weekend happened, and I didn't feel up to doing anything until yesterday.  I did walk 1-1.5 hours after work 3x this week, I walked 30min at lunch 4x and got off the subway 1-2 stops early 3x (15-20min), so I've been getting some cardio even while I've been "taking it easy".

Yesterday I did Back & Biceps.  I did my first close-grip pullup unassisted in 2 years!  I'm light enough now, and my arms are strong enough. When I feel like I can start doing unassisted ones, I try to do the close-grip pullups and/or chinups first. I switch them with whatever is supposed to be first, and do the other one later.  Yesterday I switched the Wide Fronts with the Max Pullups -- I do the close-grip as my Max Pullups.

I'm going to do L&B and X Stretch tomorrow, and try to do BBL's High & Tight and Shoulders & Arms Sunday.
Monday: Plyo
Tuesday: C&B
Wednesday: BBL workout of some sort

Thursday: Opera!  No workout
Friday: Legs & Back
Saturday: X Stretch
Sunday: CS&T & Plyo
Monday: B&B
Tuesday: BBL workout
Wednesday: L&B
Then it'll be time to do the final 13th week.

Yeah, yeah, let's see if I follow this schedule in any way!

No comments:

Post a Comment