Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, May 27, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 13 Friday

Day 87 (May 27, 2011)
Weight: 141.5lb, gained 1.25lb

Grrr.  I didn't get enough sleep, and I did have a whole glass of water less than 1hr earlier, but I was so dehydrated when I woke up 1 hr before I was supposed to, I had to drink up.  I also felt a little puffy.  We'll see what the scale shows tomorrow.  Went clothes shopping with my elder DD, and fit well into Old Navy 4 bottoms.

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Yogurt
Grilled chicken w/salsa
Almonds
Broccoli & carrots

I walked in the heat from the office for 45 blocks.  Along the way, I realized my lungs were congested, and I stupidly didn't have my inhaler, so I bought: 1 can of coke. My lungs felt better after the caffeine. Anyway, it's been 3 months since I've had a soda w/sugar or HFCS. Yes, I could have gotten diet, but I actually didn't want to have aspartame.

Carrots
2 hardboiled eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment