Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 13 Saturday

Day 88 (May 28, 2011)
Weight: 140.75lb, lost .75lb

I guess I'm settling in.  My average weight is still going down, so I'm focusing on that.  My mom came over to help me clean/straighten up the house.  She is a miracle worker, the place looked fabulous by the time she went home after dinner.  Oh yes, the dinner.  My elder DD made it, and when I got to the table, there was a 1/2 glass of wine.  OK, I had it, and also the roasted potatoes and peas, and also some chocolate candies.  However, I've burned lots of calories today, so I think I'll be OK.

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Almonds
Yogurt
Carrots
Cubed steak w/yogurt paprika sauce
Salmon poached in white wine & lemon
Roasted potatoes
Peas
1 glass of white wine
Chocolate candies

No comments:

Post a Comment