Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, May 2, 2011

P90X Day 59: Shoulder & Arms

I'm a day behind schedule, doing the routine on Sunday instead of Saturday.  I had to go to work unexpectedly early on Saturday, but I did have a nice walk in the morning, maybe 20 blocks.  On Sunday, I increased almost all my weights and/or reps.  I only used 5lb once, for the flip-grip triceps kickbacks, but it was too light, I ended up using 8lb on the second round.  I guess that no-workout recovery week was the right thing to do. I was dehydrated, so I had to drink about a quart of water right before and during the workout because my chest was tight (I have asthma).  My hands and feet were cold, which usually means my circulation isn't at its best.  I like to think it's because my blood is too thick to get through the little capillaries.  Once I'd had about 3 pints of liquids, my hands and feet warmed up.

1 comment:

  1. I have the worst circulation in the world, and my hands and feet are always freezing. Sometimes even during a workout, when the rest of me is sweating! Maybe it is the dehydration!

    ReplyDelete