Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, March 11, 2013

Dukan Diet 2013 -- Week 1 Friday

Day 5
Weight: 151.75b (68.83kg, 10.84st)
Total Dukan 2013: 1.25lb (.57kg, .09st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 6.25lb (2.83kg, .45
st)

I was a little puffy this morning, must be the roasted green beans.  It won't get any better tomorrow thanks to the pork links this morning, but it was still protein-only. 

Chest & Back tonight!  Plyo tomorrow, then S&A and X stretch on Sunday.  Maybe I'll do kettlebells on Kenpo day...

Later:  Whew, I did the entire Chest & Back routine!  My numbers were pretty sad, but every week they'll get better.  Doing a video definitely pushes me, as I would have quit way before I actually did.

Water & other liquids (non-caffeinated):

Exercise: ran errand at work, Chest & Back routine

Scrambled eggs w/2 pork links (delicious but high in salt and fat)
Steak
Roasted bell pepper
Walnuts (handful)
Goat yogurt
Carrot (pre-exercise)
Goat yogurt (post-exercise)

Can't remember what I had for dinner

Goat yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment