Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Dukan Diet 2013 -- Week 2 Wednesday

Day 10
Weight: 150.50b (68.27kg, 10.75st)
Loss: .5lb
Total Dukan 2013: 2.50lb (1.13kg, .18st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 7.50lb (3.40kg, .54
st)

Water & other liquids (non-caffeinated): 117oz

Exercise: ARX and a little bit of L&B (1/4 of the pullups, 1/3 of the leg exercises, or 30%)

Ok, the scale moved a little bit.  I'm still expecting a whoosh in the next few days.  Patience!

So why didn't I do the whole routine?  I started wheezing and feeling faint a few times, and decided I'd better not do more.  My daughter had a little kitchen mishap that involved smoke, so maybe the air quality was bad, or maybe it was the second tea this afternoon and the resulting extra dehydration.  Anyway, I did ARX, and I'll do better next week.  Something is better than nothing, which is what I was doing only a week ago!  I'm committed to doing some part of P90X or alternative exercise the whole 90 days .

1 scoop e.w. protein powder
Scrambled eggs
Meat sauce w/yogurt
Goat yogurt

Post workout:
Goat yogurt
Manchego cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment