Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Getting serious! Dukan Diet 2013 Week 1 take two

Day 1
Weight: 153b (68.27kg, 10.54st)
Total Dukan 2013: none yet!
Total lost since 3/2011: 5.50lb (2.49kg, .39st)


If I work at it, I could be back in the 130s by summer.  I'm going to go for it!  This also means I am going to have to start working out too.  As much as it's hard to do P90X, I may have to include several per week, as right now, I'm not doing anything else.  OR, I can start doing kettle bells 3x a week, and do some sort of ab work.  I don't know, I'll have to work on that.

I'm also logging my weight into my spreadsheet again.  I was using an app to keep track of my water during the day, which is fine, but I need the feedback I get from the chart regarding my weight.

This is what happened after my summer vacation:

Aug. 31:   137.5lb
Sept. 30:   144lb
Oct. 31:    142lb
Nov. 30:   148.5lb
Dec. 31:   152.5lb
Jan. 31:    151.5lb
Feb. 28:    152.75lb

Low: 136.25 (Aug. 21)
High: 155.25 (Feb. 22)

So I packed on 15-20lb in the last 6 months.  And the mental bullshit I was telling myself!  "It's only 5lb".  Then it was 10, and I got discouraged, and my cousin was visiting, etc etc.  So I crossed the 140lb barrier, then the 150lb barrier I said I'd never cross again! 

Water & other liquids (non-caffeinated): 95oz

Exercise: ran errand at lunch

1 scoop e.w. protein powder
Scrambled eggs
Broiled salmon
Walnut (small handful)
Goat yogurt
Broiled chicken breast
Goat yogurt

2 comments:

  1. Hi there - I am in the same boat - restarted Dukan last week - last year lost 15 and in 6 months I too put back on 20+ pounds. And it was same exact thing - summer vacation I gained 7 and then kept eating and eating and then it was back to school and holidays and birthdays. So discouraging! Best of luck on your journey back - I'll be right there with you! -Beth in Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually got back down to my pre-vacation weight, although it took a month. Then I made the mistake of not following the consolidation rules! I just have to fight my way back down and follow the rules this time!

    ReplyDelete