Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dukan Diet 2013 -- Week 1 Wednesday

Day 3
Weight: 152b (68.95kg, 10.86st)
Total Dukan 2013: 1lb (.45kg, .07st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 6.00lb (2.83kg, .45st)


I was reviewing my spreadsheet and data from 2012 and 2011.  I had the best losses when I was doing P90X at the same time, so that's it then, time to start up again tomorrow!  I'll have to find an exercise bra I can squeeze into, but then again I have a range of sizes, I just have to find the right one. 

I'm also logging my weight into my spreadsheet again. I was using an app to keep track of my water during the day, which is fine, but I need the feedback I get from the chart regarding my weight.

This was a PV day.

Water & other liquids (non-caffeinated): 117oz

Exercise: ran errand at lunch

1 scoop e.w. protein powder
Scrambled eggs
Broiled salmon
Goat yogurt
Roast zucchini
Walnuts (handful)
Goat yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment