Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dukan Diet -- Week 3 end and Week 4 start

I am getting super strict on PP days.  No more dairy!  I think I've been getting too many carbs with all the yogurt I was eating, so today I will have:

eggs, steak, turkey sausage (only turkey and spices), hamburger

I had some treats over the weekend, including 2 glasses of Coke & a Gin & Tonic, but I continued to be GF/DF.  Yesterday I had oven-baked home fries w/my eggs, and a sweet potato knish at dinner.  So this morning I weighed 154!  Yes, I was puffy, but really, I'm going in the wrong direction. 

I know others have gone to dairy-free during Dukan, of course I just bought 6 tubs of goat yogurt, so I will only have on PV days I guess.  It wasn't until I read about how the body will not burn fat as long as carbs are coming in that I realized I really have to have no-carb days, otherwise the PP days just aren't going to be effective.  After all, Dukan is supposed to work even when you aren't doing tons of exercise.

1 comment: