Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 1 Saturday

Day 3
Weight: 143.5 lb
Lost: 2lb

Wow, the pounds are dropping!  Well, it'll slow down today.  Had forbidden foods today, but it was gluten/dairy free.  Achy also, so I decided to skip the workout, do it tomorrow.  Anyway, got a bit of a workout carrying heavy bags home from Target.  I stocked up on chicken breast tenderloins, turkey burgers, turkey sausage. 

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Large Coke Icee (it has sugar, about 400 cals)
Almonds
2 HV granola bars
Goat yogurt
1 quart Mint Chocolate Soysilk
1 bag of Market Pantry steamed Asparagus vegetable mix (I didn't eat the cauliflower, so it was under 100 cals)
Manchego cheese
A little more yogurt!


Yes, I had some sugar, but I didn't do too bad.  Went to the movies, and avoided popcorn and candy, so that has to count for something!  I hope I stay at 145 or less... Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment