Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, January 27, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 4 Thursday

Day 29
Weight: 141.75lb (64.43kg, 10.13st)
Loss: .25lb
Total lost: 5.75lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 16.25lb (7.39kg, 1.16st)

I am shrinking!  I was a little dehydrated this morning, so I will definitely up the water levels today, but I tried on my goal pants, and they closed and were not strangling me!  This means that my money was not wasted, they will fit in a few more lbs.  What a relief.  I am also much less bloated, and after I weighed myself, I lost even more air.  Today is a PP day.

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Chicken w/yogurt curry sauce

I ate 1 cube of Goat gouda, but it tasted funny.  Then I realized why, it was mislabeled and was really regular cheese.  Blech!  I was really mad, because cow dairy slows my whole system down.  In for a penny, in for a pound, so I ate a Chocolate caramel bar that I had been saving.  Took the taste out of my mouth.  At least when I suffer with asthma etc. it will be worth it.

Goat yogurt
Steak w bbq sauce
Almonds

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Veera, it feels great when something fits when you weren't expecting it to! Lets hope the cheese doesn't slow you down too much. How come you're so dehydrated this week? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wasn't drinking enough liquids, and it finally caught up with me! And the heavy sodium from the bacon on Sat/Sun along with the pot of tea I drink those days just made it worse. I'm now making an effort to drink more at work.

    ReplyDelete