Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 2 Monday

Day 12
Weight: 142.75lb (64.89kg, 10.20st)
Loss: .5lb
Total lost: 4.75lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 15.25lb (6.93kg, 1.09st)
Milestone:  Under 65kg 

I guess I have to repeat "building muscle" over and over.  I was also puffy and gassy yesterday, so there's some extra air involved.  I am still shrinking.  My pants are fitting better.  I took 3 other pairs of pants to the cleaners on Saturday, all fit a little big, so now I'm going to to have to squeeze into the smaller ones tomorrow!  Not looking forward to it.  It'll be warmer tomorrow and Wednesday, so maybe I can wear some thinner non-wool pants.

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Goat yogurt
Salad w/turkey
Almonds (a lot)
Pork roast
Butternut squash
Goat yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment