Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, January 23, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 4 Monday

Day 26
Weight: 142lb (64.55kg, 10.14st)
Gain: .25
Total lost: 5.5lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 16lb (7.27kg, 1.14st)

Well, today was a low-sodium day.  With the bacon from the last two days, I've gotten way too much sodium, and I've been feeling puffy too.  I had a sinus headache, I drank so much water I thought I was going to float away, but I think I really needed it.  I'm not sure what it'll mean on the scale though.  I hope the weightloss wasn't just dehydration.  I think sometimes I've eaten when I should have had something to drink, meaning more calories than necessary.

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Salad w/chicken
Goat yogurt
Sweet potato
Tomato meat sauce w/turkey and sheep cheese
Goat yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment