Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Week 3 Wednesday

Day 21
Weight: 143.5lb (65.23kg, 10.25st)
No change
Total lost: 4lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 14.5lb (6.59kg, 1.04st)

Still no change!  I use a doctor's scale, so I probably fudge a bit between .25lb sometimes.  I used to have a digital scale, but it was very inaccurate.  If I stepped on it 5 times in a row, it would give 5 different weights, so I gave up on them after I had the same problem with a second one.  Today's a PP day.  Hopefully some of this bloated feeling will go away.  It's the beginning of rest week tomorrow on the P90X calendar, so I'm not sure what workouts I'll be doing, but I will do something!

Oat bran
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Goat yogurt
Turkey from Thanksgiving (not very much though)
A whole slice of Manchego, but it was pretty thin. 
More goat yogurt
Roquefort (sheep cheese)
Goat brie
Steak

No comments:

Post a Comment