Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 1 Wednesday

Day 7
Weight: 143lb (65kg, 10.21st)
Lost: .25lb
Total lost: 4.5lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 15lb (6.82kg, 1.07st)

The scale isn't moving too fast, but I feel like I am shrinking.  The pants I am wearing are more comfortable than they were a few days ago, and my bra doesn't feel as tight.  I felt a soreness I've never felt before thanks to the BBL's H&T routine.  That's definitely going to be part of my weekly routine now!

It's a PV day, and as I ran out of almonds, maybe it'll be a little lower in calories too.

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Goat yogurt
Chicken breast strips w/salsa
Goat cheese
Roquefort (sheep milk)
Carrots
Butternut squash w/nutmeg

No comments:

Post a Comment