Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 2 Tuesday

Day 13
Weight: 142.75lb (64.89kg, 10.20st)
No change
Total lost: 4.75lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 15.25lb (6.93kg, 1.09st)
Milestone:  Under 65kg 


Plateau already?  I'll just have keep plugging along. I was really tired yesterday afternoon and evening, so no workout, and I went to bed early.  I found a pair of pants to wear today that won't be outrageously tight, so I'm comfortable for today.  The plumbing cleared today, should look good on the scale tomorrow!

Colonix fiber
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Chicken breast w/salsa
Goat yogurt
Almonds
Carrots (2 large)

After-workout food: Goat yogurt

Chicken breast w/bbq sauce
A few almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment