Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, January 9, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 2 Sunday

Day 11
Weight: 143lb (65kg, 10.21st)
Gained: 1.25lb
Total lost: 4.5lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 15lb (6.82kg, 1.07st)

Boo!  I'm not worried though, I think it's about that lovely side effect of Dukan, a clogged system!  Anyway, we'll see if it evens out this week.  I had a forbidden food today, two times.  I had 2 whole rye rounds with margarine.  Yes, it's gluten, but I do worse with wheat than rye.  No P90X yoga today. 

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Rye round w/margarine
Goat yogurt
Mixed veggies (peppers, zucchini)
Almonds
Rye round w/margarine
Hard boiled eggs (2) w/salt
Goat cheese

3 comments:

  1. I've got me a clogged system, too :)

    Can you tell me about the P90x yoga... I didn't know the program had yoga... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, it's comforting to know I'm not the only one who's feeling clogged... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how we're all having the same issue! Flamidwyfe: P90X has 6 workouts, and one of them is the yoga. It's 90min, and no joke I can tell you! I frequently do less than the whole workout, whether from time constraints or just don't feel like it. The other workouts are about 1hr (longer if I have to pause to police the kids, have a WC break, turn the oven on, etc.) It's broken up into 3 sections. First one is a bunch of vinyasas for 40-60min. Second one is lots of poses, then at the end is an ab workout, which I usually skip because it takes more room on the floor than I have.

    ReplyDelete