Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, January 2, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 1 Sunday

Day 4
Weight: 143.25lb (65.11kg, 10.23st)
Lost: .25lb
Total lost: 4.25lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 14.75lb (6.7kg, 1.05st)

I was pretty productive today.  Even when I was watching TV, I was organizing my knitting magazines! I didn't do a workout, my legs/butt still ache from Ply on Friday. Anyway, it was a PV day today:

Colonix fiber
1.25 scoops e.w. protein powder
Jimmy Dean Turkey patties (4)
Goat yogurt
Almonds
Butternut squash soup (some forbidden ingredients, but it was one bowl, and it was going to go bad in the fridge)
Overcooked steak w/salsa, then bbq sauce (I sacrificed myself and ate another serving of this disaster, but threw the remainder out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment