Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 4 Tuesday

Day 27
Weight: 141.75lb (64.43kg, 10.13st)
Loss: .25lb
Total lost: 5.75lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 16.25lb (7.39kg, 1.16st)

I feel really good about this number, because I know it's not artificially low due to dehydration.  Today is my younger DD's birthday, and because I wasn't feeling so hot yesterday, I am going to be very good and NOT have the ice cream cake and pizza. I will be cheating a bit, but still be dairy and gluten-free.  I will have apple crisp that her sister made yesterday with gluten-free flour, and also rice pasta w/turkey meat sauce.  Yes, there will be sugar and fruit, but at least I won't get sick!  Update:  I skipped the rice pasta, but did have some white wine.  Oh well.

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Salad w/chicken
Goat yogurt
More goat yogurt
Turkey tomato meat sauce
Peas
White wine (max 2 glasses)
Apple crisp
Almonds



1 comment: