Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, January 6, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 1 Friday

Day 9
Weight: 142.75lb (64.89kg, 10.20st)
Loss: .5lb
Total lost: 4.75lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 15.25lb (6.93kg, 1.09st)
Milestone:  Under 65kg!

I'm definitely hydrated today, and I'm building muscle, so I'm going to have to pay more attention to shrinkage and clothing fit than the number on the scale.  It will go down, but slower than I'd like.  I still have too much padding!  I think I'm going to concentrate on salads and veggies tomorrow.

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Turkey breast (Thanksgiving leftovers - delicious!)
Goat yogurt

A few almonds before my workout.  Afterwards, I had:

Goat yogurt
Scrambled eggs (3)
Goat gouda cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment