Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 4 Sunday

Day 25
Weight: 141.75lb (64.43kg, 10.13st)
No change
Total lost: 5.75lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 16.25lb (7.39kg, 1.16st)

I am very dehydrated today, but also still puffy from yesterday, so maybe they cancel each other out!  I had mentioned a few weeks ago that there was some inconsistent sizing in some pants I had bought.  Well, yesterday as I was organizing them and putting them away in the closet, I discovered what was going on.  The size 4 pants I had tried on and bought in the store were the same size as the size 6 pants I ordered last week!  So the other 3 pairs of size 4 pants I had ordered that were so small may never fit me!  I am ANNOYED.  They are now definitely my new goal clothes, but it's one thing to pick up some size 2-4 pants for $10 at the Salvation Army and if they never fit, so what.  It's quite another thing to buy 3 pairs of pants new that are all too small!  Amazing that I picked up the one pair of pants in the store that was mis-sized.

Colonix fiber
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Center cut bacon (3 slices=70 cals), maybe 6 slice?
Fresca
Butternut squash
Goat yogurt
Chicken w/tomato sauce & cheese
Almonds
Peppers & onions

No comments:

Post a Comment