Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, January 16, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 3 Sunday

Day 18
Weight: 143.5lb (65.23kg, 10.25st)
Gain: .25lb
Total lost: 4lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 14.5lb (6.59kg, 1.04st)

I feel like the Sahara Desert.  Popcorn does that to me, it's very dehydrating.  I drank a ton of fluids before going to bed and had 2 glasses of water during the night, and I still feel like my skin is going to crack.  Had brunch with a friend, but did manage to get a workout in today.

Oat bran
1.25 e.w. protein powder
2 Jimmy Dean turkey sausages
House salad with mustardy sauce
2 venison and cherry sausages
Virgin Mary
1 bottle of stout
Goat yogurt

Post workout: more goat yogurt
Tomato meat sauce (turkey)
Steamed carrots & broccoli
I may have forgotten something, but I didn't have almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment