Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 5 Sunday

Day 32
Weight: 141lb (64.09kg, 10.07st)
Gain: .5lb
Total lost: 6.5lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 17lb (7.73kg, 1.21st)

A small gain, but I was worried about the sodium for yesterday's dinner.  I'm going to keep the sodium low for dinner tonight.  I have two sodium-heavy meals today (bacon for breakfast, and for lunch that weird meat that I bought last week, which has some sort of sodium tenderizer fluid added.  I won't be getting that again). I also woke up earlier than I'd like.  Aren't weekends for sleeping in?  So why was I awake before 7?

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Bacon (center cut, 7 slices, which is about 170 cals)
Almonds
Steak w/salsa
Goat yogurt
Chicken w/salsa
Butternut squash
Almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment