Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, January 6, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 1 Thursday

Day 8
Weight: 143.25lb (65.11kg, 10.23st)
Gain: .25lb
Total lost: 4.25lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 14.75lb (6.7kg, 1.05st)

Could be worse.  Yesterday was my rest day, so no routine.  Today is a PP day.  I also did the C&B routine of week 2 of P90X.  I got a little puffy again today, but I wasn't puffy yesterday.  Could it be the almonds?  I'll have to skip the almonds another day to see if the puffiness goes away.

Colonix fiber
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Goat yogurt
Steak
Almonds

After the workout I had:

Goat yogurt
Chicken w/bbq sauce.  I mixed a little regular forbidden kind w/some sugar free kind
Almonds
Manchego cheese

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been doing well! What is manchego cheese? Sounds yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! BTW I had my two kids at home as water births, so I love following your blog. I love Manchego. It's a Spanish sheep's milk cheese that I like, as I can't have cow dairy products.

    ReplyDelete