Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 3 Tuesday

Day 20
Weight: 143.5lb (65.23kg, 10.25st)
No change
Total lost: 4lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 14.5lb (6.59kg, 1.04st)

It was a slow day today.  I didn't do a workout, and my food was sort of mixed.  Stopped by the store and stocked up on veggies.  I was craving veggies yesterday and I didn't have anything to eat!  Unfortunately, in the store were frozen sweet potato fries, which I bought.  Why are there so many ingredients in sweet potato fries?  Shouldn't it just be sweet potatoes?  What's with the rice flour, etc etc?  I'm also going to bed early.   I am now watching Biggest Loser and sitting on my butt!

Oat bran
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Goat yogurt
Big salad with some chicken (oil & mustard as dressing)
Goat yogurt
Steak
Sweet potato fries
French fries
Goat yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment