Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, January 30, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 5 Monday

Day 33
Weight: 141.5lb (64.32kg, 10.11st)
Gain: .5lb
Total lost: 6lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 16.5lb (7.5kg, 1.18st)
It's a PV day, but I had a fabulous lunch with an old friend, and I succumbed and had the forbidden extras.  I had a light dinner to compensate.  I did the full Ab Ripper X from P90X, some of the pullups from Legs & Back, then BBL's High & Tight.  I'm going to follow Charlotte's example and mention my water intake:

Water intake:    82oz (2.4L) plus 3 mugs of herbal tea

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder

Yummy lunch:
Green salad w/vinaigrette
10oz steak
Mashed potatoes
String beans
Potato chips -- from scratch, maybe 7
Flourless Chocolate Cake

Post workout:
Goat yogurt
Cucumbers
Sweet Potato

No comments:

Post a Comment