Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

P90X Spring 2012: Week 1 Shoulders & Arms and ARX

Yesterday, I did 3 of the ARX moves before the workout as the "warmup", as I was running low on time, then did Shoulders & Arms.  Some of the weights that I used weren't quite as high as the last time I did, but pretty respectable (5-8-10-13.5-15).  I'm going to try to go to 20lb with the curls next week. Since I'm so much lighter, I was able to increase my chair dips.

This morning, I did several more of the ARX exercises, and I'll do the last few this evening.  I was definitely a little sore from Saturday's ARX, I don't think I would have been able to do even half of ARX yesterday. Total ARX reps over 24 hrs was around 250, which was less than Sunday, but considering how sore I was, it's a miracle!

I'm not sure what other routines I'm going to do this week, as I have to straighten up tonight in preparation for my Mom visiting tomorrow, and the new week starts Thursday already!  I did do some leg lifts and sissy squats today to compensate for not doing a lower-body workout this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment