Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 5 Sunday & Monday

Day 33 (April 3, 2011)
Weight: 147, no change


Colonix
Scrambled eggs
I can't remember what I had for lunch...

Broccoli and carrots
Almonds

Hamburgers -- TWO!  I guess I needed a lot of protein.  Had them with my HFCS-free ketchup
Turnips
Day 34 (April 4, 2011)
Weight: 146.5, lost .5lb

OK, finally!  And I'm definitely smaller, so whether earlier it was dehydration or whatever, the inches are decreasing and the pants are getting roomier.

Colonix
Scrambled eggs
Flank Steak w/salsa garnish and some sort of sauce (cafeteria, so not sure of ingredients)
Carrot and Celery Root puree
Broccoli and carrots
Almonds
Steak w/goat yogurt paprika sauce
Turnips

No comments:

Post a Comment