Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 8 Wednesday

Day 50 (April 20, 2011)
Weight: 144.25, lost .25lb

Day two of 30g of protein within 30min of waking. It's the first day my jeans are actually a little roomy.  I'm also going out of my way to avoid any added sugar, which I haven't really been doing.  The pasta sauce I've been eating has sugar, so I'm going to make my own sauce for the foreseeable future.  I also bought Vitamin D3 pills, so I'll be taking those instead of the sweetened D3 gummies that I've been enjoying.


1.25 scoops of egg white protein powder
Salmon
Yogurt
Almonds
Steak
Steak w/paprika yogurt sauce
Goat cheese

I'm still hungry.  Hopefully it's actually thirst, and some liquids will solve the problem.

3 comments:

  1. I'm confused. You're only eating 30 grams of protein???

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I am eating 30g of protein FOR BREAKFAST, within 30min of waking up. Seems to be working, as I lost .75lb and am down to 143.5 this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I didn't really think you were only eating 30 grams - I just couldn't figure out what you were talking about:)

    Good job woman!

    Where did you read about the 30 grams thing? I probably do eat that much (I think!). I usually make my porridge w/ protein powder and egg whites.

    ReplyDelete