Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

P90X Day 31-33: Back & Biceps and Legs & Back

First time doing Back & Biceps in a few years, but I enjoyed it.  I also did all of ARX for the first time, only 10 reps short in V-up Combos!  Did the workout on Sunday afternoon.

Had an extra rest day on Friday, so I skipped Yoga, and went straight to my Monday routine, which is L&B.  I got to over 100 pullups.  Yes, they're still all assisted, but I'm going to try to do a close-grip pullup this week.  My legs are still a little weak, not sure why, so although I finished most of the moves, I had to stop and go more than I'd like.  And afterwards, I had to go out right away and down the hill and back to get cat food!  Thank goodness I didn't trip or otherwise embarrass myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment