Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 5 Tuesday, last day of this week

Day 35 (April 5, 2011)
Weight 146lb, lost .5lb

The scale is moving again.  I also had some tea last night that helped me "go".  Must have done a good job, because I was able to put on my size 4 dress pants when I got home from work today.  I couldn't believe it.  At 145-146?  Of course, when I tried on my ancient Levi's 501s buttoning, not so nice.  They're 15+ yrs old, with a nice high waist, not like today's low-rise pants that can be more forgiving in the waist area!  I tried the "big" ones (size 9, can you say size inflation?) on, could button them, but that was it.  So I fit into 4s, but not 9s.  Does that mean if I fit into my Levi's 501 size 7s, I'll be wearing a 0 in today's sizes?  That'll be VERY FUNNY!  I was able to get into those 7's, let's see, at late as 1999, and sometime in the 2000's, but with the change in fashions, I haven't worn them in years.  They're my test jeans, for a reality check.  I also tried on a bunch of dresses from my closet, some of which I never actually wore.  Four fit now, and six are close, maybe in 2-3 weeks, just in time for spring!

Today's food:
Colonix
Scrambled eggs
Steak w/goat yogurt & paprika sauce
Spaghetti squash
Turnips
Almonds
3/4 scoop egg white protein powder
Steak w/salsa -- I had two pieces

I hope to see a good number on the scale tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment