Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, April 7, 2011

P90X Day 35-36 pt.1: X Stretch and ARX

Did X Stretch yesterday, and was able to get my forehead to my knee during my hamstring stretches.  My lower back is finally beginning to loosen up.

Today, I didn't get home until 9PM, shopping for various sheep and goat dairy products.  Plus I got my new 32E Freya sports bra in the mail.  It's red instead of black, much cheerier. I also ordered a 30F, but I'm going to return it.  I can always order it again if this band size ever gets too big, which seems impossible right now, but you never know!  Since I didn't have a lot of time, I ate dinner first, then did ARX from memory while I was watching TV. Did 344 reps, only 5 short of all of them.  I guess I'll be squeezing in the routines over the weekend again.  CS&T tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment