Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, April 10, 2011

P90X Day 37-38: Not Plyo and Back & Biceps

Yesterday we walked 30 blocks, all uphill, which was a good workout.  Not as good as Plyo, but I didn't have time to do Plyo, since I had to go to see "Prairie Home Companion" at the Town Hall theatre w/Garrison Keillor.  Wow, it was great!  His guests were Leon Redbone and Heather Masse. 

Today, I did Back & Biceps.  Of course I was interrupted by my girls over and over, and then my friend called, and we hadn't spoken in a long time, so I had to interrupt the workout again.  Anyway, by the time I started again, I think my blood sugar was crashing, I had to eat some almonds and a bowl of yogurt as I was working out.  I felt sort of weird, but I was able to up my reps/weights, and increase my chair-assisted pullups.  No unassisted yet.  Maybe next week, or week 9. I think I'm going to do Yoga tomorrow, and maybe try to double up X Stretch on Tuesday or Wednesday.  The girls are going  away, so I will be alone over the weekend, so my schedule is going to be flexible.

No comments:

Post a Comment